Monday, January 19, 2009

New Blog Layout

I decided that the old blog layout was boring, so I thought I would spruce it up a bit. Kinda matches the Deco design of my travel system, so I went with it.

This past week was busy. I worked Friday and Saturday day shifts and I have to go in tonight for a night shift. I had last night off as we did our last pre-natal class yesterday. So at least one thing is ticked off of our huge list of things to do.

This week will be pretty laied back. On Wednesday evening Jeff and I get to go to a Toronto Maple Leafs Game, which is exciting. Thursday I go to see my midwives and will be getting another massage (I live for my massages these days). Jeff is away this weekend ice fishing and I work Sunday, Monday day shift and Tuesday, Wednesday night shift. I'm pretty sure that will be it for working, but I will know more at my midwives appointment on Thursday.

Here is my 34 week bump picture in all its glory. The face doesn't look so fat, but man my belly has gone out from last week. Baby is still head down and I would even hazard a guess to say its dropped down slightly. Not enough to make breathing any easier, but the head seems closer to my pelvic bone.




~Katie~

No comments: