Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Going to Get the Travel System

Well I'm so glad I called Babies R Us yesterday evening because they only had 4 of my travel system in stock. So they have put one on hold for me and my mom and I are going to get it today. YAAAAA!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get it out and try it out. My mom will then go back on Saturday to get some money back for the sale price. I finally feel like I am preparing for this baby to come. We still have no clothes or diapers, but at least we have a car seat and the cradle (once Jeff finishes it) for the baby to sleep in.

It seems almost like this baby isn't really coming even though I know that it is. Soon enough I will be organizing it's little things to get it's room ready for it to come home. Until then it has strict orders to stay put. Once I have the stuff in the room it will be welcome to come. Well I say that now, but who knows how I will feel then.

Well I'm off to get ready to go to Babies R Us!!!

~Katie~

No comments: