Monday, February 9, 2009

37 Weeks = Full Term

Ya, I made it the baby is now full term and is more than welcome to vacate its current premises anytime (hopefully sooner rather than later).

My shower yesterday was great. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Our youth group kids did a great job setting up and running the shower with Joanne's help, I was really impressed. Now I just have to wash and organize everything. Easier said than done since the nursery is still not finished. It's all painted and the chair rail is a little more than half way done, but no border yet. Jeff said he would try to finish it tonight but I don't think that is going to happen because he called from work as is very tired today. Hopefully he gets a second wind and does get it finished. Once he does that then I can do the border and then I can organize and unpack the room!!

Here is my 37 week bump picture.




~Katie~

No comments: