Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm in someone else's body

So needless to say I have kind of let things go in the way of my healthy eating and exercising since my wedding last November. I feel like I am trapped in someone else's body. My clothes don't feel right (well the one's that still fit) and I'm not confortable in most of my underwear.

I have been trying to get back in to is since the beginning of May, but with the move and all I haven't made the time. So far this week I have gone to do cardio yesterday and today and I have a training appointment tomorrow. I think my goal for this week is to track what I am eating even if I go over my calories, so I can see where I am, try to get at least 30 mins of some for of exercise per day and try to drink at least 8 cups of water per day.

I just want to feel like me again and be able to wear my summer clothes (I can't even get any of the shorts or capri's all the way up let alone done up) that looked so great on me last summer.

~Katie~

No comments: