Monday, October 11, 2010

BumGenius 3.0 Diaper Review

Ok, a follower asked that I review the many and I mean many cloth diapers that I had tried. So I am starting with the diaper that I used the longest. I will write what I thought of them and why and give them a star rating out of 5.

When I first got them I was so happy with these diapers. They fit my tall skinny baby and they were easy on and easy off. Laundry was fairly simply as well. About 2 months in to using them full time, the Velcro started to go (which is a huge issue with the BumGenius 3.0 diapers). So since I had heard that the Velcro fix kit caused the same problem down the road I decided to convert them to snaps. Well that was a huge overhaul and it took me about 2 months to do 22 diapers. Once there were converted life was much better. The whole time we used these diapers my daughter had a horrible rash, I tried everything and anything to get rid of it. Sometimes I could get it to almost go away and then it would flare up again. Well we finally figured out that she was allergic to the polyester in the pocket. So as much as I loved them and put so much work in to converting them to snaps, I had to sell them and move on.

Rating:

No comments: