Monday, October 4, 2010

Best Bottom Diapers are the best!

I have ordered quite a bit of cloth diapering stuff from Nicki’s Diapers and when I heard that the owner Nicki had created a cloth diaper system I knew I had to check it out.

So I waited and waited to see what others thought first. They were selling like hot cakes and I was becoming less and less happy about using prefolds and covers. So I took the plunge and ordered 8 covers – 4 in Vanilla, 2 in Mint Chocolate Chip and 2 in Moolicious, 24 inserts and 4 overnight inserts.

Well they came in today and I washed them right away and Catherine has the first one on (in Moolicious of course!) I love how they fit and how not bulky they are. The fact that they are not bulky is going to create a bit of a pant falling down problem for us (Catherine is a 12 to 18 month size in length, but she has a itty bitty waist), but its well worth it for a good cloth diaper.

I can’t wait until bedtime when we will get to try out the overnight inserts. I will update tomorrow on how it went!

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs M said...

I hope you plan on doing a review of these diapers once you've used them for a little bit.
You should also think of doing a review on some of the other diapers you have used. Some of us are clueless, and would love the advice!