Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Day Shred

I did the 30 Day Shred back in May and it helped me accelerate my weight loss. I have been doing various other exercise routines since they with a few day break here and there, but I would say I am in good physical shape. The last time I did the 30 Day Shred I made it the 45 Day Shred and did each level for 15 days because it took me longer to be able to move up a level.

So I decided to do it again because I really enjoyed it the last time and I want to jumpstart my weight loss again as I have been slacking some in the last few weeks.

WOW, I started yesterday and by about 5 am (I was working night shift) this morning I was super super sore! It hurt like h*ll to get though today’s workout but I managed to do it. I cannot believe how much it is kicking my butt again.

It will be well worth it in the end because I know doing it will get me the results I want and its only 30 mins a day!

No comments: