Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little Miss Muffet

Catherine and I spent the weekend alone because Jeff, his parents and my family were all away. Friday night we went to my Grammy's to have dinner with her husband and it was really night. Last night we went in to Toronto to friends of ours for a house party, but the rest of the time it was just Catherine and I. So needless to say the house is spotless clean and Catherine got lots of cuddles this weekend. Especially today as she was in a horrible mood and wanted to be held all day. Little did I know that it was because she was constipated. I finally realized what was wrong when she was laying on the ground where she normally plays grunting. So she got plums for dinner to get things moving and move they did. All I have to say is wow solids use changes the consistency of baby poo. Once she was all done, she had her bath and finally went down for her first nap of the day at 6:30 pm. She slept until 8 pm, ate and played with her dad and was back done by 9 pm. Poor little miss muffet, at least she is back to her old self again!!

She also tried pears for the first time yesterday morning and loved them right away!!

No comments: