Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mean People

I often wonder why some people are so mean to others.

Like today, I posted a thread in a message board asking for advice. Some people were nice and gave what advice they could and others were down right rude.

This one girl even had the gall to say that I was making nurses look dumb because I didn't remember something I learned in anatomy & physiology 5 years ago, when I haven't used it or cared about is since.

I have a hard time knowing what makes them think they can treat people like that. What makes them better than the rest of us? What did I do to deserve her rude comments?

I will pray to God that she get's the help she needs to deal with whatever makes her feel like it is ok to treat another human being like that and leave it for him to deal with.

No comments: