Saturday, May 17, 2008

Realizations I had today

So I was at work day talking to the girls in the back room and I realized two things:

1) I really have missed my mom and my sister and I am glad they are both moving back to Burlington, so that I can see them move often. I didn't really believe that until I said it today. I cannot wait till the are back down here and I can see them whenever!!

2) I totally want to get pregnant now, not in a year. A girl at work was coerced in to telling us she is 8 weeks pregnant and I'm so happy for her, but jealous at the same time. I galls them that they also weren't trying to get pregnant, much like everyone else I know that is pregnant now. I almost wish that Jeff and I could have an oops and get pregnant, cause I don't know how I am going to last a whole year before trying. I also still have this gut feeling that were not going to get pregnant easily, that we are going to have to really work to get pregnant and struggle with IF first. Call me crazy, but I just feel like we will.

Well that's it for today, just needed to get that off my chest.

No comments: