Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Day Potty Training Update Day 5

Well, I now know for sure that she is wetting the bed between 1 and 3 hours after she goes to bed. I know that because I have tried to get her up at the 1 hour mark and she won't pee, but she's still dry and the last 2 nights I have tried to get her up at the 3 hour mark and she was already wet. I checked on her when I got up at 6 am this morning and she was still dry from when I changed her at 11:30 pm. So our problem is really that she isn't completely emptying before bed. I still can't for the life of me get her to void twice before bed, even voiding once before bed is still a fight, so tonight I am going to try to get her up at the 2 hour mark and hope that she is dry still and will pee and that we have a dry bed in the morning. Please let this be the solution!

No comments: