Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Please shoot me if I ever have twins!

I was a busy girl last night at work. I had two little babies, both about 1 month old. At the beginning of the night I was excited, I would get to snuggle some newborns and feed them and then they would sleep, repeat. That’s not at all what happened.

If one wasn’t crying, the other one was and they were often both crying at the same time. Since they were in the same room if I didn’t get the crying one out ASAP, the other would be up and crying. It made for a very long, tiring and frustrating night.

I always though it would be nice to have twins (mostly being able to get two kids with one pregnancy, since we all know I suck at being pregnant!). Now I have a totally different opinion. All you twin moms are my hero’s!

God help us if we ever do have twins or more!

No comments: