I’ve been busy sewing up a storm!
I decided that paying $30 plus for a sleep sack was ridiculous and that I was going to make my own. Little did I know it wasn’t quite as easy as it looks.
I bought the material well over a month ago and started working on it that night.
I ran in to a few road blocks and gave up. Well Jeff has been nagging me lately that the sleep sack’s we have for Catherine that aren’t fleece are way too small. So again today I pulled the material out to give it another go.
I know have two of them finished and the last is all marked out it just needs to be put and sewn.
Here is one of them finished!