Monday, May 9, 2011

I won a contest!

Now if you know me well you will know that my family and I don’t have the best luck when it comes to winning contests. That doesn’t stop me from entering any and all that I quality for. I probably enter 10 or more contest a month for baby/child stuff. Well I finally won something!

Mother-ease is a cloth diaper company from the Niagara Area and I have wanted to try some of there stuff for a while, but I could not find any reasonably priced second hand to buy in newborn for Baby C 2.0. They just released 2 new diapers in their cloth diaper line and they have been giving away diapers over the last few weeks. I have entered each time, but never thought I had a chance of winning. Well I won a Wizard Duo cloth diaper. Its a AI2, so I got a small cover and an extra small/small insert. It won’t likely fit for a while, but I am excited to use it when it will fit Baby C 2.0!

No comments: